Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power levels are determined by how much strength, stamina, energy and potential a character has. They are determined by the amounts of Rei-Ki or Youki a person has. They are first introduced during Genkai's Tournament via the Punching Machine and shown again in the Three Kings Saga where they are read using devices exclusive to Yomi's kingdom. The items used in Genkai's test different aspects of a person's Rei-ki. Her punching machine shows the person's Rei hitting power/attack power while the karaoke determines the amount of Rei-ki they possess. Yomi's devices are specifically designed for use on demons and give a total power based on the total of their stamina, offensive power, special abilities and defensive power.
List of Power levelsEdit
- Kazuma Kuwabara (Genkai's Tournament)-57+
- Shorin (Rando suppressed)-73+
- Yusuke Urameshi (Genkai's Tournament)-82+
Youki "Three Kings Saga"
- Kurama (human form) - 1,902 (manga); 8,902 (anime)
- Hokushin - 36,000
- Shachi - 37,800
- Shura (foetus) - 80,000+
- Kirin - 89,500
- Rinku - over 100,000
- Shishiwakamaru - over 100,000
- Suzuki - over 100,000
- Jin - over 100,000 (manga); 120,800 (anime)
- Chu - over 100,000 (manga); 121,600 (anime)
- Toya - over 100,000 (manga); 123,000 (anime)
- Kurama (Yoko form) - 152,000
- Yusuke Urameshi (post-Hokushin training) - 200,017 (anime-only)
- Raizen (near death) - 1,322,000
- Yomi - 1,550,000
- Mukuro - 1,575,000