Miyuki wields a binding rope made out of her own hair, with which she nearly strangles Yusuke. While Kuwabara refuses to fight back because he wouldn't hit a girl, Yusuke has no problem with attacking her and notes to Kuwabara that she is a transgender woman. Yusuke gropes both her chest and crotch to find this out, stating that "'she was pretty heavy downstairs". When Yusuke gains the upper hand, he berates her for not altering her physiology to become an "actual woman". Afterwards, she falls unconscious.
She makes one more appearance in the manga, inviting Genkai to once again take part in the tournament. In the anime, the three inviters all wear dark cloaks, but have similar figures, so it is likely it is them.
Miyuki is an actual transgender woman, and she becomes upset when people invalidate her identity as a woman. She also does not hesitate to fight an unwilling opponent, taking advantage of Kuwabara's chivalry, which prevented him from attacking her.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Hair Whip: In the anime, Miyuki demonstrates the ability to transform a strand of her hair into a blue whip during the fight with Yusuke. Although it's not nearly as deadly as Kurama's rose whip, it allows Miyuki to lash out at opponents to choke them or hinder their movements.
- The English version of the show on Cartoon network omitted Yusuke's explanation to Kuwabara and Botan about Miyuki being transgender, but still presented her as a woman.
- She uses a hair whip in the anime, but in the manga, she only uses martial arts.
- In the English dub, Miyuki is the self proclaimed "Demon One" of the Triad. The significance of this remains unclear.
- Her name was originally spelled incorrectly in the credits.
- In questions of appearance, personality and being transgender, Miyuki is very similar to Oceanus Shenron of Dragon Ball GT and Poison from some Capcom game franchises (specially Final Fight and Street Fighter).
- She is callled Melanie in the Filipino adaptation.
|e v||The Triad|
|Members:||Miyuki | Inmaki | Gokumonki|