Miyuki wielded a binding rope made out of her own hair, with which she nearly strangled Yusuke. While Kuwabara refused to fight back because he wouldn't hit a girl, Yusuke was fine attacking her after realizing she was a transgender woman. He molests both her chest and crotch to find this out stating that "'she was pretty heavy downstairs". When she attacks Yusuke, Yusuke beats her up. Yusuke then mockingly berates her for not altering her gender to become an "actual woman". Afterwards, she falls unconscious.
She makes one more appearance in the manga, inviting Genkai to once again take part in the tournament. In the anime, the three inviters all wear dark cloaks, but have similar figures, so it is likely it is them.
Miyuki is a transgender woman who becomes upset when people discredit her gender.
She has no problems taking advantage of Kuwabara's chivalry that kept him from attacking women.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Hair Whip: In the anime, Miyuki demonstrates the ability to transform a strand of her hair into a blue whip during the fight with Yusuke. Although it's not nearly as deadly as Kurama's rose whip, it allows Miyuki to lash out at opponents to choke them or hinder their movements.
- For the english edited version shown on Cartoon Network, Miyuki was edited to be a woman by omitting Yusuke's explanation to Kuwabara and Botan about Miyuki actually being trans.
- She uses a hair whip in the anime, but in the manga, she only uses martial arts.
- In the English dub, Miyuki is the self proclaimed "Demon One" of the Triad. Whether or not this has any significance remains unclear.
- Her name was originally spelled incorrectly in the credits.
- In questions of appearance, personality and being transgender, Miyuki is very similar to Oceanus Shenron of Dragon Ball GT and Poison from some Capcom game franchises (specially Final Fight and Street Fighter).
- She is callled Melanie in the Filipino adaptation.
|e v||The Triad|
|Members:||Miyuki | Inmaki | Gokumonki|